In addition to scheduled appointments, our pharmacies now accept WALK-IN vaccinations, making it easier for you to receive your COVID-19 vaccine. *
* walk-in vaccines limited based on vaccine supply
All patients 18+ qualify for a COVID-19 vaccine.
For walk-ins, find your nearest locations >
To schedule your appointment:
- Select the COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Choose your location
- Select your time zone
- Choose your appointment time
For walk-ins, please be prepared to complete a form once you arrive.
For scheduled appointments, you will receive a link to a digital consent form 24 hours before your appointment.
Please complete your online consent form prior to your appointment.
- For scheduled appointments, please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Please wear a mask and limit the number of people you bring with you
- Bring your state issued driver's license or ID and insurance card
- Be prepared to wait 15 - 30 minutes after the vaccine to monitor for potential reaction
Please be aware that vaccine supply is extremely limited, and it is possible that our pharmacies may run out of vaccine at any time. We will do our best to notify you if your appointment needs to be rescheduled. Your patience during this time is greatly appreciated.Learn more about the COVID-19 Vaccine >
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many vaccine providers across the state. If you are having trouble finding an appointment with us, we encourage you to schedule with a different provider.