Chicken chili is an easy dinner that you can make with rotisserie chicken or frozen shredded chicken. Try this chicken chili for nights when you need a quick and simple meal.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 1 yellow onion, diced
● 3 cloves garlic, minced
● 2 cups Food Club Chicken Broth
● 2 (15-ounce) cans Food Club Chili Starter Seasoned Crushed & Diced Tomatoes
● 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained
● 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained
● 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
● Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
● Shredded cheddar cheese, for serving
● Sour cream, for serving
● Handful chopped scallions, for serving
● Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally,
for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, Food Club Chili Starter Seasoned Crushed & Diced Tomatoes, black
beans and pinto beans and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer
for 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in shredded chicken until just heated through, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and
pepper, to taste.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and chopped scallions, and serve with