Breakfast Donuts are the perfect blend of salty & sweet. It's all your favorite breakfast dishes in one delicious sandwich.
Check out the deals in our weekly ad here!
Get everything you need to make this recipe from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 20 minutes - Bake: 5 minutes - Serves: 4
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 4 large eggs
- 4 glazed yeast donuts, cut in half horizontally
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 slices Hormel® Natural Choice® Honey Deli Ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°; spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 7 minutes or until crisp, turning once; with tongs, transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
3. Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from skillet. In medium bowl, whisk eggs; add to same skillet and cook 4 minutes or to desired doneness, stirring occasionally to scramble.
4. Spread cut sides of bottom halves of donuts with preserves; top with eggs, ham, cheese, bacon and top halves of donuts, cut side down. Place sandwiches on prepared pan; bake 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts.
Serving size: 1 sandwich
Approximate nutrition values per serving: 493 Calories, 27g Fat, 12g Saturated Fat, 234mg Cholesterol, 587mg Sodium, 38g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 24g Sugars, 21g Added Sugars, 25g Protein