Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 0 minutes Total time: 2 hours 10 minutes Serves: 4 lunch boxes
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce, plus extra for dipping
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni slices
- 3 ounces Food Club Mozzarella String Cheese Bites
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, pizza sauce and Italian seasoning. Spread a generous layer of mixture over each tortilla, evenly covering surface to the edges.
- Sprinkle mixture with chopped pepperoni and line up string cheese bites end-to-end across one side of tortilla. Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic wrap and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Chill rolls in fridge for 2 to 3 hours before slicing into 1/2”-pinwheels.4.Place rolls in largest lunch box compartment and extra pizza sauce in smaller compartment for dipping.